Sunday, May 6, 2012

A trip to the fire station

This past Thursday, Jace's preschool class went to the fire station for a field trip - He was so excited, for days before he would ask how many more days!  I had an appointment so Chris was going to meet me there and stay with him.  When we got there, he wasn't so excited anymore. He wouldn't pose for pictures with his class or go near the fire truck.  I left when Chris arrived and luckily, Chris was able to get him to participate!
Here is Jace in front of the fire truck


Here is a group photo of the class.  Miss Natalie must have been taking a picture too since they are all looking in a different direction  -


Walking back to dad -


One last picture - look how big those tires are!! They are almost as tall as Jace

I was glad to hear that he loosened up and started participating at this field trip - I don't know why he wasn't in the beginning since he was so excited!  He said they got the see the fireman put on his fire fighting suit, see ladders, hoses and the best part was that an ambulance got a call while they were there and took off, lights on and sirens blaring as it pulled away!  We've had such a fun preschool year again this year, thanks to Miss Natalie - I can't believe my baby will be in kindergarten next year!

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a sweet little guy. I'm glad he loosened up too and got to be in a picture with the fire truck. He's so handsome! And the years go by too fast. Kindergarten next year?!! Holy cow!

    ReplyDelete