Monday, May 21, 2012

Seminary graduation

Last night was Lindsay's graduation from seminary! I can't believe this is all happening so fast, I remember every moment of my pregnancy, labor and bringing her home - seems likes yesterday! I've watched her grow up and achieve things in her life - good things, the things parents want for their kids, and I will say I am beyond proud of this girl of mine, but I am no way prepared for to leave and go off to college!  It's come so fast! I know she will be amazing but it's still hard to get ready to send her out into this world without me by her side!
Here is the group from Hillcrest High School, from our stake, that graduated last night - Lindsay is right in the front row, almost center!

 Here she is with her friend Makayle Weldert


And, one with her VERY PROUD parents!

This was a great night, we are so very happy to be Lindsay's parents - she is such a beautiful girl who knows that she is a daughter of God. She has loved her years in seminary and has always said that seminary is her favorite class!  This is the first of a busy but emotional week for our family, I'm crossing my fingers I get through with only a minimal amount of tears!

2 comments:

  1. I need to bring you caramel popcorn! I am feeling sad for you because time does go by way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Makes me get all teary too. Wish time would slow down! What a busy crazy week you've had with all your kids and their end of year activities. Lots of fun moments, and lots of milestones. It's okay of you cry during it all! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete