Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sadie's 2011

Last night was the 'Sadie Hawkins' dance at the school. It's a girls choice dance and Lindsay asked Brent Empey. She actually agreed to come back to the house after picking him up to let me take a few pictures! Here she is with Brent

Lindsay, Brent, Trevor and Avery. They were all in a group together with 4 other couples. They went to Pizza Pie Cafe for dinner before the dance.
This one is my favorite! The boys are such characters :)
One more picture before they left. It was extremely cold outside, who knows why none of them are wearing jackets!
Lindsay said it was a fun evening, after the dance they went to Megan Call's house for dessert. She will only have 2 more dances before graduation, another girls choice and then prom - man the year is flying by!

2 comments:

  1. Such cute couples. Looks like they were having a great time. Makes me think having teenagers might actually be fun! That's so great that she'll come home for you to take pictures. I hope I can raise kids that are so nice to their mom! My kids are already starting to think I'm weird. Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! Justin just asked me why Kellie was next to another guy. hahaha! He thought Avery was Kellie. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete