Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve jammies

It's no secret anymore what the kids will open on Christmas Eve, but I still love how excited they are to get new jammies. They talk about it for days before hand wondering what theirs will be. It's a fun tradition for them and one that I love! Here I am passing out the jammies to each of the kids. Chris is normally the one on Christmas Day to pass out the gifts but I know which ones are the Christmas Eve jammies so that's my job. It does help that I wrap them in the same paper and don't reuse that paper on any other of the gifts.
Here they are, waiting for the unveiling!
One, two, three..... OPEN
I love how excited Ali is for her 'peace sign' jammies! Kenna looks thrilled as well. I wish I had a good picture of Jace, he absolutely LOVED his!
And, pose! Even Bella wanted in the picture!
I'm not into the 'matchy, matchy' jammies at Christmas and I don't even like them to look like they're Christmas jammies, I want them to be something they can wear year round. I try really hard to find some that represent the kids' personalities or something they will just love, like Jace with his airplane ones, or Ali's peace signs. I think they were all super happy with their new jammies!

2 comments:

  1. Your kids are so cute, and I like getting them jammies they will wear all year too. Looks like they definitely got some fun ones!

    ReplyDelete