Saturday, December 31, 2011

New school pictures

Okay, so these pictures are about 2 months old and it isn't the beginning of the school year but, I don't purchase the pictures from the school, I get the ones I can control how the kids look.  I just forgot to post these when we got them taken, I was too consumed with picking a family picture.  They are however, the current photos of the kids for this school year.  I didn't post any of Lindsay since she already had her senior pictures taken.
Makenna - 15 sophomore


Emily - 12  7th grade

 Alison - 8  3rd grade


Baylie - 6  1st grade

Jace - 5  pre school


Here is one of all 6 of them -

All of the pictures turned out so cute and it was hard choosing which pose to put on my wall.  I can't believe how quickly my babies are growing up - where does the time go?

2 comments:

  1. I agree time goes too fast! Such gorgeous portraits of your kids, and that last one of Jace you can totally tell he's related to Kara's boys! He looks just like Zach! So handsome!

    P.S. DC is 4 hours from NYC. So we left at 7am and were there by 11 to start hitting the sights. I've always wanted to go there too. I wanted to go for our honeymoon but since we got married in December Dave opted for somewhere a little warmer! :)

    ReplyDelete