Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pre school Christmas program

Jace's pre school had a little Christmas program for parents today. His class is really small, only 6 kids, but they worked hard to learn the songs and sang their little hearts out. Earlier this morning, Jace was telling me he didn't want to go (I think he was nervous and remembering last years program at the nursing home). Being the mom that I am, I drug him there and handed him off to Mrs. Natalie crying. When I returned for the the program, I wasn't sure how he would do but he did fantastic, he was the loudest singer and was a ham for my camera! Here he is, notice he's sitting between the only 2 girls in the class :)
Singing 'Jingle Bells'The class also told the Christmas story with Mrs. Natalie. She would read the book and let them fill in words to the story, it was so cute!
After the program, Mrs. Natalie had gifts for each of them to take home. She told us that it was up to us whether we had them wait to open them on Christmas or let them when we got home.
We absolutely adore Mrs. Natalie!Well, there was no way Jace was waiting to open his present and he was thrilled to find it was a paint and poster set and he jumped right in and started painting. Thank you Mrs. Natalie!!
Jace is really enjoying having Mrs. Natalie again for preschool this year and like I said earlier, we adore her! He's had a harder time this year without his friends from last year in his class and there is at least 1 day a week that I hand him off crying but he always ends up having a great time. Mrs. Natalie does a great job with the kids and this program was just that. We look forward to many more fun things she has planned this school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment