Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter 2011

I didn't do well in taking pictures for our Easter activities. We had a ward dinner and Easter egg hunt on Saturday evening, I forgot to take my camera so no pictures of that. Although I'm happy to report that all the kids got plenty of eggs from the hunt! We went home to color our eggs and the kids had a great time. Lindsay was off with friends celebrating Avery's birthday so she missed out! Here are the rest of the gang enjoying themselves as they color the eggs. Emily getting ready to 'dunk' one

The result

This is the only egg I colored. I put it in the yellow and left it in the color for at least 5 minutes. The kids had tried using the yellow and it just wasn't very bright so I was determined to get one of the eggs yellow!

It wasn't very colorful but turned out cute! I decided it might not be a good idea to purchase your egg coloring kit after Easter the previous year for 10 cents, as this is why I decided the colors weren't vibrant, they sat around for a year!


Ali, putting an egg in.


Our finished products!


Sunday morning I caught Jace with his basket.


We have early church so we didn't have time to thoroughly go through what the Easter bunny brought. Once we were ready for church........... Jace showing off his new Easter tie!


Baylie.....


Ali....


Emily.......


Makenna.....



Lindsay......


Can't forget the group photo


It was a wonderful Easter day. We had Chris's mom, brother and his wife over for dinner after church. We had some great lessons on the atonement, Christ's resurrection and are grateful for this Easter season which gives us the knowledge that we can live together forever because of Christ's sacrifice for each of us!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your kids Easter outfits! The girls look beautiful, and Jace looks very handsome:) Are you loving your new camera? :)

    ReplyDelete