Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Decisions, decisions.....

About 3 months ago in anticipation of Ali's baptism, we found a beautiful white dress for her to wear. It was a little boutique that was going out of business so we got the dress for a really great price! When she tried it on at the boutique, it fit her perfectly but I also knew that if she grew at all, it would be too tight. I decided it was only 3 months away and it would be fine! The evening we got home from the Grand Canyon, something told me to have her try the dress on. When she put it on, I could see it was my worse nightmare coming true............. it was TOO SMALL! With only 3 days before the baptism, we had to rush out and find another one. Ali had such a great time in 'Elegance in White' trying dresses on that I had to take pictures of her in all of them. Here is a look at just a few, as she tried on about a dozen. This was my personal favorite........... not the one she picked. She would put one of the dresses on and go the mirror and twirl around and around, she said she felt like a princess. She would go back into the dressing room and say, "mom, this dress goes in the yes pile." I kept telling her that they couldn't all go in the yes pile that she had to choose just one! Needless to say, it was a long process!


And the one she chose is...............
It was a fun morning being able to take her to look for a baptism dress. She would have me text pictures to her big sisters to see what they thought too. She looked cute in each of them and this just made her even more excited for her big day!

1 comment:

  1. She is such a little doll! What a fun shopping trip for the two of you together. What beautiful white dresses!

    ReplyDelete