Sunday, November 7, 2010

Emily's 'new' eyes

Back in September, I took Emily to see Dr. Kohler (one of the doctors I work for) and he informed me that she did indeed need vision correction. We left the office with contacts and I taught her how to put them and take them out at home. She did great!! A couple of weeks later, I had Chris bring her into the office so we could pick out a pair of glasses to use as a back-up for the contacts.
Here she is in her new glasses......... so cute! She wears the contacts during the day but does put her glasses on at night when she takes the contacts out and in the morning first thing for scripture reading. She was excited to get a pair especially since she had known with the contacts what it was like to see clearly. It had been bugging her to see things fuzzy again when the contacts were out.

3 comments:

  1. She looks so cute in her new glasses! It looks like you guys had a fun Halloween. I loved the costumes. Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful! And I'm sure it's so nice to not see fuzzy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks cute! I bet she's so glad to see clearly! Your Halloween looked fun and Baylie made a great Jesse! Cute costumes!!

    ReplyDelete