Thursday, November 25, 2010

Count your many blessings #5

On this day of Thanksgiving, I am watching my family play board games in the living room as we wait for the turkey to be done, and I have to say I am over whelmed with the love that I feel for each one of them. Each of them bring something special and unique to our family and for that I am truly thankful.
Today, I am thankful for my FAMILY

I am grateful to have such an amazing man in my life. One who works hard, one that is such a fantastic dad, one who respects and supports me, who is my best friend, and one who loves and serves his Heavenly Father.

Each of the kids are special and unique in their own ways. They each work hard in school, work hard to develop their talents and they each can make me laugh like nothing else. It always makes me happy when other people tell me what good kids I have.
I am thankful that my family are my best friends. As we sit together this Thanksgiving to eat and enjoy each others company, I know that I have been extremely blessed. There is nowhere I would rather be than here with each of them. Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment