Friday, November 26, 2010

Count your many blessings #6

This afternoon as we sat down for lunch we found, as we often do living in a house with 6 kids, some unwanted writing on the walls. Okay so it wasn't on the wall, but on one of the cupboards. Of course, none of the kids would admit to the 'wall art' but I'm pretty sure I can rule out Lindsay, Makenna and Emily. This new found 'wall art' brings me to today's gratitude post.


Today, I am thankful for~ These lovely products can remove just about anything, like this drawing on the wall!!
I am grateful that my kids enjoy drawing, coloring and doodling, I just wish they would do it on paper only!

3 comments:

  1. Can you believe I've never tried the Magic Eraser!! I've heard a lot about it... maybe I'll give myself an early Christmas present because we have many unwanted wall drawings as well.
    P.S. My bet is on Jace... but you can't get mad at the youngest. They're too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the magic eraser. Great invention! Did you go out for any Black Friday madness? I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete