Sunday, October 17, 2010

My baby turns 4

Today is my baby's birthday!! I can't believe how quickly these 4 years have gone, Jace is such a joy to have in our home! When I asked him what he wanted for his birthday dinner, he said, "I want to go out to Red Robin yum." I think he thinks that is the name of the restaurant. It was super cute and since his birthday is on a Sunday, we took him to eat on Saturday evening. Here he is being sung to by the waiters. He really just likes to go there for the balloons, although he inhaled the ice cream sundae they gave him too! He was excited to come home to open presents and have cake and ice cream. When we got home, we had to inform him that his birthday is tomorrow so we'll save that for then. He asked Lindsay if he could change his birthday to that day.
Finally time to open gifts.
Playing with the buzz lightyear gun we got him. We picked it up in Disneyland when we were there and I was glad I could keep it a secret until his birthday!

For his cake, he wanted buzz lightyear and woody, of course. Off he and I went to Albertson's to order it, knowing I couldn't make a buzz and woody cake. It turned out super cute and he was so excited for it. He kept wanting to lift the lid to look at it.

Singing "happy birthday" to him!

He is such a fun boy to have in the house. We love him dearly and are so grateful to have him in our family. After all the presents were open and we had eaten cake, he asked how many more days until his next birthday! I think it's going to be a long year : )

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jace!!! He's such a cutie!Oh my heck Luke would have been in LOVE w the Buzz gun,I think he's finally gravitating away from the Wiggles(yay)and into Buzz and Woody,he love them!Super cute cake to!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great birthday! Good choice of restaurant! The cake turned out cute--I am glad he had a good day!

    ReplyDelete