Monday, October 11, 2010

Angel Stadium

One thing I wanted to do before we left Anaheim, was take the kids to see Angel stadium, where the California Angels play(now known as the Los Angeles Angels). I remember vaguely going to games as a little girl when we lived there. I remember getting free rain ponchos and I remember chanting, "Rudy, Rudy!" Although, I can't remember what the actual players name is who we were yelling that for, and I remember standing and singing "take me out to the ball game" during the seventh inning stretch. Chris had the opportunity to see them play back in 2007, the last time we were in Anaheim. It was just a quick stop on the way back to Idaho but it was a fun little stop.
Here are a few pictures.....
Jace, getting ready to knock this one out of the park!

Our cute kids


more of our cute kids.

They had fun running around, standing on the large baseballs, pretending to swing a bat, standing under the large hat, and I had fun sharing the memories from when I was a little girl. Go Angels!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had great memories at that stadium when you were a little girl and how fun is that to take your kids there. Nothing better than summertime and baseball!!

    ReplyDelete