Sunday, May 15, 2011

19 years!

19 years ago, I married the most amazing man ever! I challenge any girl to find a man that's even half the person he is! I am truly blessed to be able to share this life and eternity with him! This is what we looked like 19 years ago.......

How we have changed.............
In keeping with the past few years tradition, here are 19 reasons why I love this man!

1. Lindsay
2. Makenna
3. Emily
4. Alison
5. Baylie
6. Jace
7. He always puts mine and the kids' needs above his own
8. He makes me laugh
9. He loves and serves the Lord
10. He's an amazing dad (and the favorite parent of all 6 kids)
11. Works hard to provide for us
12. He sets a good example of how to live
13. He helps the kids with their math (because they know I can't)
14. He gets breakfast ready every morning, even if it's just cold cereal or toast
15. He waits up for the kids to come home at night (I usually fall asleep)
16. He unloads the dishwasher every morning, so it's ready to be reloaded through the day
17. He is unselfish
18. He treats me like a princess
19. He helps with all the household chores without complaining!

It has been a wonderful 19 years, and I am grateful everyday for Chris (some days I might not act like it). I'm thankful for the man that he is and for the quiet example he sets for me. I am blessed to have found a man that treats me with kindness, respect and one that puts up with me! I can't imagine what my life would be without him in it!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys had a fantastic one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete