Friday, December 24, 2010

Pre School Christmas program

The last day of pre school this week, we were meeting at an assisted living center for a program that the kids were going to put on for the residents. Jace had been really excited all morning, singing his songs and he wanted to wear his sweater, since Mrs. Natalie told them to look nice. As we arrived at Parkwood Meadows, I could tell Jace wasn't too excited anymore. I don't think he realized the program wasn't going to be at Mrs. Natalie's house.
At the beginning as the kids were lining up, Jace looked over for me to snap a picture. Here they are getting ready to sing 'jingle bells' which is why he is holding bells. As they started to sing, he wouldn't look over at me and continued facing away from me for the entire program. Notice all the other kids singing and Jace isn't?
Even as they sat down to help Mrs. Natalie read a story to the residents, he still wouldn't look at me, little booger!

He is at least smiling in this one, but still not looking at me. He didn't sing or help with the story. I know how he will act at these things, I'm still wondering why I bother to drag him out to them!

Because he's so cute, that's why - even if he won't sing or look at me to take pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Can I just say how cute Jace looks in these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He definitely is cute, even if he won't sing! Love him!

    ReplyDelete