Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas 2010

Christmas is always such a fun time when you have little ones in your home. The much anticipated day arrived at our house with a bang! I had told the kids on Christmas Eve that they couldn't come upstairs to see if Santa had found us before 7 am. I have had sleeping issues lately where I wake up around 5-5:30 and then can't go back to sleep, so I was up and showered before they ever came upstairs.
Santa definitely found us this year and he was really good to us! Here are the kids going through their stockings and checking out what each other received, Christmas morning.
More going through gifts

Here are some favorites.. a RC motorcycle for Jace

Baby Alive for Baylie, and it was a good thing Santa brought extra diapers for this doll as Baylie was feeding her every time we turned around!

Kenna got these boots as well as the news that she would start driver's ed in January!


Here's Ali practicing the hula hoop....... she's a pro already!

Jace and his 'buzz lightyear wings' and his guitar

Emily headed to the garage to try out the rip stick Santa had brought her!

I got the turkey in the oven fairly early on Christmas morning so we had a big lunch instead of dinner. Here is Chris carving the bird. It was delicious, if I do say so myself!

Jace at the dinner table. He doesn't like to eat any foods other than breakfast foods. Pancakes, french toast sticks, cereal and this was true on Christmas as well. Here he is with his plate of french toast sticks, he's such a crazy kid!


Here are the other kids ready to eat a yummy turkey meal!


Chris and I supervising Lindsay and Kenna in the kitchen as they washed the dishes after dinner!


Washing dishes, such great sister bonding time!

We had an absolutely wonderful Christmas spent together. We are grateful for this time of year when we can reflect on our blessings and the birth of our Savior. Yep, life is good!

4 comments:

  1. Love all the pics!!! So cute!! Luke's lovin the Buzz wings of course,ha! He got a Buzz drumset....ya of course you know what I think of that,I think it's going to mysteriously lose it's batteries,ha!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I noticed a new tv and stand in your living room--nice!! Was that your gift from Santa?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a wonderful Christmas! Love all the photos. Lots of happy memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so fun! Glad you had a great Christmas! So this is random... but I noticed your stockings... did you make them? I make my kids each a stocking, and it takes a ton of time! I didn't get Ashton's done for the second year in a row!

    ReplyDelete