Sunday, June 20, 2010

New Ride

With Lindsay getting a new job, we found it necessary to find a third car for our family. We have been looking for a while knowing that it would one day be inevitable. I found this cute little car on KSL. The girl that was selling it had just moved to Ammon from Salt Lake so it was convenient that we didn't have to travel to Utah to get it. I had test driven another car on the same day we called this girl and the other didn't even compare to this car. As soon as I saw it and drove it, I knew this was the one I wanted. I drove it to Chris at work and he liked it too, the only problem is that it is a stick shift and Lindsay doesn't know how to drive one. We figured she could learn and she has driven it a couple times and has done well. She'll get the hang of it in no time. Here it is, a 2000 VW Passat. It's super cute and VERY FUN to drive, it's a V6 so it's a very zippy little thing and I am having a great time zipping around town in it. Maybe the yukon is what Lindsay will be driving permanently...............
It looks black but it's really midnight blue!

3 comments:

  1. How exciting! I had a passat awhile back ago, and I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting....can't wait to go for a zippity ride when we visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a cute car. What a lucky girl! I love that she might be driving around the Yukon instead! Haha!

    ReplyDelete