18 years ago today, I made the best decision of my life, marrying Chris. It has been an amazing 18 years, and I can't begin to imagine what my life would be like without having Chris in it!! I am one lucky girl, and have been very blessed to be able to spend my life with him. (these pictures were actually taken today at the river) 18 reasons why I love Chris
7. He is an incredibly hard worker
8. He constantly tries to better himself
9. He leads our family with quiet strength
10. He's humble
11. He loves the Lord
12. He treats me like a princess
13. He makes me laugh
14. He sets a fantastic example for our kids to follow
15. He is a fabulous dad
16. He folds the laundry : )
17. Goes to work and comes home to work some more
18. Waits up for the kids to come home (I always fall asleep)
Thank you Chris for the last 18 years. They have been such wonderful chapters in my life, I am so grateful for the man that you are and for the quiet example you are to me daily. I appreciate that you always treat me kindly and respectfully and that you put up will all my quirkiness!! I love you and am grateful for how hard you work to provide for me and our beautiful kids.
Our Eternal Family.