Friday, October 2, 2009

School photos

Okay, so they really aren't from the school, but I took the kids this morning to get their "school pictures" taken. I guess it's just that it's a new school year, which is why I call them that. For the past few years, I've been taking them to JC Penney to have their pictures done. It's easier for me (I can be there making sure they're smiling and their hair is in place) and a lot less money than the school charges. No, they aren't posted with this post, they are just along the side of my blog. CUTE KIDS!

3 comments:

  1. Your pictures turned out really good! Your kids look great in all of the pictures. That is where I take my kids to get their pictures taken, and so far I have been happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Those turned out great! And Lindsay doesn't have blood shot eyes from staying up all night! Piano books turn up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete