Saturday, October 17, 2009

My baby is 3

I can't believe that my cute little boy is 3 already! It seems like yesterday that he was born, he is growing up so fast! He gets easily excited by tractors, boats, motorcycles and all things BOY! Our neighbor took him today to blacktail and let him ride on his jet ski (yes, it was a sunny day but I'm sure the water was cold), his dad said he absolutely loved it! What a fun thing for him to do on his birthday, thanks Doug! Here is his birthday cake! We saw this on Brooke's blog and ever since he said that he wanted a football cake. I went and got the mold, went into my office and asked Cathy if I could borrow an icing bag and she said to just let her do it. Thanks Cathy, this turned out fantastic. He was so excited when he saw it and it tasted awesome!
We took him to Red Robin for dinner. Every time we pass it, he says, "red robin, yummm!" He is always asking if we can go there and get a balloon. Here he is with his balloons while they are singing to him. He is holding up 3 fingers to let them know he is 3.
Once we got home, he opened gifts! Here he is with his new plasma car. He was so excited for everything he was given, even the shirts, he would yell "it's a new shirt!" Thanks everyone for the gifts given and for making his birthday such a fun one for him!

4 comments:

  1. Your cake looks awesome! I am going to steal that decorating idea next time I do a football cake. So I am curious, what is a plasma bike? I'm glad you guys had such a great day. What a cute kid he is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad he had such a fun birthday. That was super nice of your neighbor! I am glad I got to stop and say Happy Birthday on Saturday. Sorry I missed you. I can't believe its been 3 years, either! Wow! He is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so I saw your blog on Jenny's! SO cute! I can't believe your little guy is 3! I love those plasma cars, the twins are always trying to steal the Andrus's! Ha! :) I'm gonna add you to my blog list! HA! the twins are looking at the computer and they saw Makenna's picture and they are pointing to it! (I guess they like her);)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the cake...I'll take a piece right now! Happy Birthday Jace

    ReplyDelete