Tuesday, August 18, 2009

No more training wheels!

This post should have been posted a couple of weeks ago, but with all the fun I've been having on facebook, my poor blog has been put on the back burner. I'll try to be better : ) Baylie has been working so hard on riding her bike without training wheels and with the help of Emily and Makenna, she got it done! They helped her a couple of days that I was at work so that when I got home, she could proudly show off her new skill! Her she is posing on her bike, ready to go!
Rounding the corner and looking good!

Headed back my way, so I could get this cute picture of her. She is so happy about this and shows anyone and everyone who will watch her. I can't believe how big she is getting! She heads off to pre-school this year and is just as excited about that as she is about riding her bike without training wheels.
Below is a video of her riding her bike, just so anyone and everyone will see her! GO Baylie, GO!

1 comment:

  1. How cute! I loved it when Hailee learned to ride without training wheels because the sound of the traning wheels on the road was SO loud. So did your embarassing moment have to do with the "how naughty are you" post. hahaha, if that was it, I really got a good laugh out of it. I was going to write something, but then I decided to keep my inappropriate thoughts to myself:)

    ReplyDelete