Monday, August 31, 2009

Boating with friends

We had the opportunity to go boating with our great friends, the Halls, last Thursday evening. We all had a great time, here are some of the highlights. Jace just chillin' on the boat. He wasn't too sure of this whole thing at the beginning. I couldn't even get a smile out of him. He ended up loving it and asking to go again.
This is Nicole, laughing, as usual. We had a ton of laughs that evening, mostly at Chris's expense while he was trying to surf from the back of the boat. BTW, Nicole might kill me for posting this, but she is a beautiful girl and we always have a blast when we are together. Love ya Cole.
These are some cute kiddos riding the tubes. From L to R: London, Brinley, Ali, Jake and Emily. Notice how Ali is holding on for dear life? Everytime she was on, this is how she looked. I'm not sure what Jake is doing but Emily is holding on tight as well.
My turn. I had Baylie go with me as my insurance that Justin wouldn't try and dump me off the tube. Jake is in the middle of the two tubes, he's crazy, he was bouncing from tube to tube. London was jumping tubes as well and it must be Ali with her on the other tube. This was a FUN time!

Lindsay, London, Chris and Jake taking a spin on the tubes. I can't say enough how much fun we all had. We did miss Makenna as she was babysitting and missed out.
This is a video of Chris in his attempt to surf. He is standing on a surf board. He was actually able to let go a stay in the wave for a few seconds a different time.
Thanks Justin and Nicole for a fabulous evening, all the kids are now telling us that "we need a boat!" If it's okay, we'll keep using yours for a while : )

No comments:

Post a Comment