Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Senior pictures

This post is a little late because Lindsay had her senior pictures taken back in Aug. just before school started. They all turned out great, these are just random ones that I love. I still have to decide which poses to hang on my wall and she has yet to decide which poses to get as wallets to hand out to friends.













This is definitely one of my favorites!



























A friend of mine and a lady in our ward, took them. She used to have a photography business in Texas. I think she did a great job! Maybe she shouldn't have taken so many, it's too hard to choose which ones are my favorites, I've only posted a small fraction of her pictures and I have family pictures scheduled in a few weeks from now. I still can't believe Lindsay is a senior, she received some admission information from BYU yesterday and boy was that hard! I know there are great things ahead for her so it will be exciting to see what her future holds but why can't she do it all from home?

4 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful. I'm glad I'm not choosing! I fret about my daughter leaving too... and she's only 11!! It goes way too fast! Did you change your blog to two columns? I want to do that too but I'm afraid I'll totally screw it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! Lindsay is so photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all fabulous so you can't go wrong! I'm excited to see the family pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so gorgeous! They all turned out great! She has great things ahead, although I'm with you wishing they could do it all from home! :)

    ReplyDelete