Sunday, September 5, 2010

Say Cheese!

An old Chinese Proverb says, "there is only one pretty child in the world and every mother has it." I have to say, that proverb is incorrect, there are for sure 6 and I am lucky enough to be the mother of each one of them!
This past Friday I took the kids to get their new "school" pictures taken. I usually take them somewhere to get them done, because it's cheaper and I am in control of how they look in them~ I must say that each of the kids cooperated and had fantastic smiles and poses, it was super hard to pick which photos I wanted for my wall. I ended up letting each child choose which one she/he liked of them self and wanted hung in the hallway for the next year. Here are some of them below and they aren't necessarily the one's I purchased for my wall.
Lindsay, now junior in high school ~ 16 years old Makenna, a freshman in high school ~ 14 years old
Emily, a sixth grader ~ 11 years old

Alison, a second grader ~ 7 years old

Baylie, just started kindergarten ~ 5 years old


Jace, starting pre-school ~ 3 years old (almost 4)

See what I mean about that Chinese Proverb being wrong? These 6 kids are the most beautiful kids in the world! I am so blessed to be able to be their mom!!

6 comments:

  1. Those are great pictures!! It is true your kids are the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those turned out great! Did Lindsay and Makenna have on the same necklace?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures look so good! You did a great job coordinating their outfits and colors as well. I need to get my kids pictures taken soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous family! Great idea to take them somewhere for photos. They turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT PICTURES!! I know I'm a little late :)

    ReplyDelete