Wednesday, September 8, 2010

And he's off...... to Pre School

Jace started pre school today and has been so excited about it. As the kids were waking up this morning and getting ready for school, Jace asked if he could go pick out an outfit for pre school. A little bit later, I went into his room to get him dressed and this is what I found. He had laid his clothes out on his bed with his buzz lightyear backpack that he has been super excited to use! I love how each piece is laid out perfectly; pants, shirt, underwear, socks and shoes! Time to head out the door ~ He is so handsome!! Bella even got in on the action through the window : )
Already to go!

Once we arrived at Ms. Natalie's house, I of course had to take a picture of him with her. We were thrilled when she opened another sessions of pre school and was willing to add Jace to her class, even though he's not quite 4 yet. We are anticipating another fun year with her!


Here is Jace with his whole class. He is in the front row on the far right. He knows a majority of his classmates as they are in our ward or in the neighborhood!

This is sure to be a year of a lot of growth and learning as well as a year of fun! I can't believe my baby is already in pre school, he is growing up so quickly (lucky for me, he'll have 2 years of pre school)!

4 comments:

  1. Jace is so cute! He did a great job picking out his outfit. I'm impressed with his organization skills as well. What a good boy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! How cute is he to lay out all his clothes! What a cute boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you laid out the clothes at first. That's too cute that he did it. Hope he has a great year! How is he liking the Woody doll?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha! That is SO cute that he laid out his little outfit! I love it! Glad he likes preschool!!!:)

    ReplyDelete