Friday, August 3, 2012

I scream, you scream, we all scream for Ice Cream

I remember being so excited as a little girl whenever the Ice Cream truck would come around.  My kids get giddy whenever we hear the music of the truck.   My kids wait on the porch with their money,  I swear we can hear it for 15 minutes before it ever comes into the neighborhood!
Here they are, trying to decide what they want

Say cheese!!


Ali, getting her ice cream from the girl - a push up was her choice of the day


Jace, getting his Iron Man ice cream!  I love this because the girl is totally posing for this picture!


Four happy kids!  Baylie's push up was all over this shirt by the time she was finished - I'm hoping tide stain release works well on red ice cream!


I think Emily gets stuck paying for the ice cream every time the ice cream truck comes around - the other kids are too shy to pay - I've told her to make them give her their money and then pay for them but maybe they do it on purpose to save their money!  Good thing she is such a good sport about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment