Saturday, February 25, 2012

To Baylie, From Ali

A few days before Valentine's Day Ali had a girls achievement activity.  They got together and made a valentine for someone.  Ali came home with hers addressed to Baylie.  I thought it was the cutest thing ever and Baylie was over the moon about it!


Inside the valentine she wrote, " I love you so much whenever you need help if I am there I will help you. you are the cutest little girl by the way do you like this heart  from Alison to Bay"

I typed it exactly as Ali wrote it, without punctuation and with run on sentences.  I loved it!  It is the little things like this that the kids do for each other that makes me think we are doing something right!

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet! Sometimes, especially living in NY where no one has big families, I wonder what in the world we did having so many kids. But times like this, when you see that they really love each other, make it all worth it! You and Chris are definitely doing something right!

    ReplyDelete