Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Green Goblins

The green goblins had a great season this year and it was always fun to go watch and cheer them on! Here is Jace at the pitchers mound waiting for the ball to come his way!


Yes, my son was a ball hog on the team - he would run and shove to get the ball - if I wasn't so proud, I would be way embarrassed!


Running with the ball to put it on the tee - YES, way to get that girl OUT!!


At bat


And he's off.....



Safe on first!


Safe into home base!


After the last game of the season, Coach Mike Andrus (yes, Tyler's dad) handed out medals - here is Jace getting his.


He was very pleased with his medal - Kenna was gone to Logan for EFY and I had to text a picture of him with his medal to her!

Jace has a great time playing t-ball and I'm happy that he likes it.  I enjoy going to watch him and socialize with the other moms!  Way to go Jace, you did an awesome job this season and I look forward to many more years of watching you play baseball!

1 comment:

  1. Did you use your new zoom lens on these pictures:) Jace is so cute!

    ReplyDelete